You found the best fundraiser in 2018. The Gravel Experience Raffle.
All things gravel, all things awesome! All proceeds from this raffle will go directly to World Bicycle Relief, People for Bikes, The International Scholastic Cycling Association (Idaho Chapter), and Club Ride’s local trail association The Wood River Bicycle Coalition.
One lucky winner will win a custom built Why Cycles titanium R+ gravel bike, accessories, and the ride of a lifetime through Idaho. The total for the prize pack is over $7,200!!
The prize pack includes the following:
- Why Cycles Titanium R+ frame (size to be determined by winner)- $2,149
- Industry Nine AR25 TRAs Wheelset (700c)- $1,320
- ENVE Carbon Cross fork- $542
- SRAM Force Groupo- $1,550
- Maxxis Rambler 40c tires- $100
- Ergon SRX3 Saddle- $80
- Blackburn Outpost bags and light kit- $490
- Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2 ultralight tent- $350
- Club Ride kit of choice (Jersey, short, liner, flannel)- $350
- Rebecca’s Private Idaho (2 passes) for 2019- $300
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, based Fyxation Bicycles announces Meet the Maker, a series of events to celebrate local makers and designers. Paul Reardon, owner and fabricator at Blue Steel Fabrication, will be on hand to discuss what goes into designing and producing a custom bicycle, tube joing techniques and even a frame brazing demo at Fyxation’s headquarters at 2943 N. Humboldt Blvd. in Milwaukee. Doors on Saturday, February 28 at 6:00pm, with refreshments provided by Colectivo Coffee.
Tickets are free, but space is limited. Register here.