Shimano’s Lifestyle Gear announced at Eurobike/Interbike 2017 the release of their first gravel-specific product: the XC5 shoe.
A special “camo” edition of this shoe was produced and was just made available as a limited edition release of approximately 1,000 pairs worldwide. The shoe shares the same specs as the in-line XC5 shoe as well as the same pricing at $149.99 (USD). This limited edition shoe Shimano made available EXCLUSIVELY at your local independent bicycle shop.
• Mini power strap shoe lacing securely holds foot
• Lightweight and rigid carbon fiber reinforced midsole
• Supple synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
• Exclusive MICHELIN® high-traction, mud-shedding tread
• Rubber anti-slip arch outsole pattern
• Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike option
• Includes additional laces