Building on its journey along the “Neverending Road,” Kona announced on its blog today a new project to be hitting the streets this summer, the titanium Esatto road bike. Built in Tennessee by Lynskey, the Esatto is designed as an endurance road bike, capable of fitting larger tires (up to 32c) and featuring a more relaxed geometry. Details include laser-etched graphics and hidden fender eyelets.
- 3/2.5 seamless Ti material
- Tapered HT (integrated HS design)
- Ovalized DT and chainstays
- New Endurance Comfort geometry
- Kona Carbon monocoque fork with slight curve for smooth and compliant ride
- Full fender and 28c tire clearance (up to 32c without fenders)
- “Invisible” removable fender attachment eyelets
- Available in six sizes (49, 52, 54, 56, 59, 61)
The titanium frame and proprietary carbon fork will retail for $2,499. Bikes are available now, so contact your Kona dealer if you are interested.