The premier issue of Bicycle Times, our sister publication, has been mailed to subscribers. Initial feedback has be very positive and we’d like to thank those “early adopters” who signed up to receive the new mag—sight unseen!
Here’s a sample of what’s inside the premier issue:
- From the Saddle of My Bike. The rewards of resisting the temptation to drive and instead experiencing the world from a saddle on the way to work. by Christian Seeley
- Commuting Kits: Essentials and Extras. What should you bring with you to be Scout-level prepared on your bike commute? Here’s what we think are the essentials, plus some helpful extras, in the way of tools and spare parts. by the Bicycle Times staff.
- The Rain Woke Me Up. A story about trying to connect with a familiar place made remote by time. by Mike Garrigan
- The Candy Store. We review an all-around Villager and a cruising Agwe, plus parts and accessories to help you ride more and enjoy it. We also test a collection of wet-weather cycling wear.
- Advocacy. An interview with Jonathan Maus, the self-taught journalist behind BikePortland.org, an influential news and information site for Portland area cyclists (and the rest of the country). by Jeff Lockwood
- Bike Socials. Cycling events around the country.
If you were asleep at the subscription switch, you can order a single copy of Bicycle Times #1 via this link. To make sure that you don’t miss another issue, order your Bicycle Times subscription today!Tweet Print